1. Please make sure you've completed the CONTACT form so we can check availability for your event.
2. Once we've answered your questions, provided a tour if desired, and reserved your event on the calendar, you will complete the Event Agreement below.
3. Upon submission of the Event Agreement, you will receive a link to your invoice on our online payment portal. Please purchase your event on the portal within 7 days of invoice. Failure to pay within this time frame will result in cancelation of your reservation.
5. Any questions? Please email us at email@example.com
Party Event Agreement
This rental agreement is in consideration of the following agreements, limitations, and conditions entered into by you ("Client"), THRIVE Madison, and Dance Life Studio and Fitness, LLC, whose address is 6725 Seybold Road, Madison, WI 53719.
- Events canceled more than 30 days prior to event: No Charge.
- Events canceled less than 30 but more than 14 days prior to the event date: 50% of Event fee will be charged.
- Events cancelled within 2 weeks the of event date: 100% of rental fee will be charged.
Pricing and Payment
Event payment is due through our online payment portal prior to completion of this agreement. Failure to pay prior to completion of this agreement renders this agreement null and void.
The standard Event prices listed below represent non-holiday rates. A list of holidays that are excluded from standard pricing is provided at the end of this agreement.
- Minimum of 15 guests
- Event duration is 3 hours
- $39 per guest includes all items and services listed in our party packages
- There is no charge to serve alcohol, but client will purchase and provide alcohol for the event
- There is a 12% service charge for all events
- In the case of damage to the facility and/or equipment, additional fees could apply.
Any extension beyond your event time will incur an additional fee of $100/h.
Space & equipment
Client agrees to surrender the premises in the same condition as when the Client took occupancy. Client agrees to be financially responsible for any damage to the space or its contents.
Client understands that Dance Life Studio and Fitness maintains a general liability insurance policy that does not cover Client's contents in case of fire, theft, flood, or any such disaster.
Client understands that there is a strict NO SMOKING policy in the space.
Client agrees not to use the premises for any illegal purpose. Tenant understands that the parking lot is shared with other businesses in the complex.
It is further understood and agreed between the parties hereto that if default is made in the payment as set forth above, or if Client shall violate any of the conditions of this agreement, then the Client shall become a tenant at sufferance, thereby waiving all right of notice to vacate said premises, and Dance Life Studio & Fitness shall be entitled to re-enter and re-take possession immediately of the premises that if any installment of rent shall remain unpaid for three days after written notice of such nonpayment shall have been served on the said Client or posted in a conspicuous place on said premises, then the entire rental to the end of this lease shall become at once due and payable without demand and may be recovered forthwith by distress or otherwise.
In the case where the Client is evicted due to a lawsuit, tenant agrees to pay Dance Life Studio all costs incurred including attorney’s fees and court costs.
Tenant agrees that he or she and all guests will sign a dance participation waver, which can be located HERE, prior to the event. A reminder email will be sent to you one week before the event.
*Excluded from standard pricing:
- News Year's Eve
- New Year's Day - closed
- Valentine's Day
- St. Patrick's Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day and preceding Saturday & Sunday
- July 4th and preceding Saturday & Sunday
- Labor Day and preceding Saturday & Sunday
- Halloween and preceding Saturday & Sunday
- Thanksgiving - closed
- The month of December is excluded from standard pricing
- Christmas - closed