Frequently Asked Questions
Meal Plan Questions:
I purchased my meal plan and selected the meals & number of servings....now what?
Congratulations! You are on your way to living healthy - delivered! Your first week's worth of meals will arrive on the next delivery day no sooner than 1 week after order placement.
- If you chose Tuesday delivery, and you placed your order on a Monday, you will get your first delivery in 8 days.
- If you chose Tuesday delivery, and you placed your order on a Friday, you will receive your first delivery in 11 days.
I selected my meals and servings for the month. Will I know what meals will come each week?
To keep our costs down for our customers, our chef and farmers "batch" the meal choices to approximately 4-5 menu items per week. However, if you hate surprises, you can subscribe to our newsletter, and receive notifications each week on what delicacies to expect!
For example: If you selected spaghetti, enchiladas, ratatouille, mac n cheese, chicken fajitas, chicken curry, and vegetable lasagna - you might get the following:
- Spaghetti, ratatouille and fajitas for week 1
- Ratatouille and enchiladas for week 2
- Vegetable lasagna, chicken curry, and spaghetti for week 3
- Ratatouille, fajitas for week 4
What if I can't be there for my delivery?
- For deliveries to homes/residences: Email us no later than 24h before your delivery day, and we'll work out other arrangements!
- For deliveries to work/business: Food will be placed in the business's refrigerator
What if I'm going to be out of town?
- If you are going to be out of town, just let us know at least 1 week in advance of your delivery, and you can "pause" your deliveries for up to 2 weeks
Can I pick up my meals myself?
- Yes! We have a pick-up location inside of Dance Life Studio and Fitness located at 6725 Seybold Rd. Madison, 53719
- Pick-up times are between 5:30-8:00pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Why can't I place an order if I have a food allergy?
- Our meals are prepared in a kitchen where gluten, nuts, fruits, and various common allergens are used. We cannot guarantee that any of our meals can eliminate specific allergens.
- We ask that you call our customer service line to review the details, so our Medical Director can determine the best course of action.
I'm a vegetarian. Do you have vegetarian or vegan meals, and how often are they available?
Yes! We always offer 3-4 vegan and/or vegetarian options every month.
If you email us (our email is always "email@example.com", and let us know you're a vegetarian, we'll customize other meals for you to be vegetarian, as well!
Fitness Training Questions